bulles d'air - April 2011

Saturday, October 23, 2010

On Love

Love...the emotion, the feeling, the word, the action that brings us together, bonds people for eternity, expresses the deepest of feelings.
Have you ever been in love? Truly in love? The kind of love that consumes your being, your life, your mind and thoughts, a love that has no boundaries, no beginning, no end. To love is to risk and to accept love is to be vulnerable. 

I Knew I Loved You

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you
(lyrics by Savage Garden)

I've been in love, out of love, broken from love but never afraid of love or wanting to give up on love. One simply has to open their heart, put their fears away, be not afraid and open your soul to receive the greatest gift one can give another...their love.

We all need and deserve to have love, to have someone to love and be loved. Love is the strongest emotion two people can express to each other. Along with love comes commitment, commitment to grow, share and continue on a tremendous journey together. With love comes adoration and adoration is respect, trust, honesty, intimacy, affection, communication, support, and commitment. Be not afraid to love; for it is love that holds us all together.

Je vous adore et aime


No comments:

Post a Comment