bulles d'air - April 2011

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Blog - Autumn is here!

Greetings and welcome to my first blog!! This has been on my "to do" list for quite some time and I'm now happy to be able to start writing. I don't know where 2009 has gone but I can't believe it's October. Summer was a whirl...graduate exams, a job promotion and moving. And it was the l.o.n.g.e.s.t. move every...took 4 weeks to unpack - couldn't believe it! But we're settled and really enjoying our new home. I graduated in August with a MS in Library & Information Science from the University of North Texas specializing in information science - areas of information architecture, data organization and management.

I'm most excited this fall and thankful for many reasons. Cooper started his sophomore year at Minnesota State University, I'm taking a painting class and starting to knit again, we're settled in our new home, my job is going well and I have a great group of friends. I hope to add interesting tidbits, information and general 'catch-up' to this blog. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment